“50 Years of Berkshire” Print
A detailed data visualization of Berkshire Hathaway for the 50 year period of leadership under Warren Buffett.
“Everything I expected as a serious chart lover and Berkshire fan.
” — Amazon customer
The poster is a detailed visualization of the history and driving factors behind Berkshire's growth, with numbers sourced from a full 50 year collection of annual reports.
The medium is a 36” × 18” matte print that looks just as good as wall poster as it does framed or mounted in an office.
- Line charts of: Berkshire's stock price & book value, S&P 500, and CPI
- Performance of major investments: GEICO, Washington Post, Coca-Cola, Wells Fargo, American Express
- Annual breakdown of contributors to BV/share growth by category
- Snapshot of yearly balance sheet as a % of equity, including float funding
- 50 year price-to-book chart that includes stock issuance and repurchase dates